TRAVELLING TO AND STAYING IN DA NANG
International visitors can come to Da Nang as the city has International Airport connecting international routes. After a period of stagnation due to COVID-19, by May 2022, a total of 10 domestic routes operated by 04 airlines Vietnam Airlines, Vietjet Air, Bamboo Airways, Vietravel Airlines and 05 airlines will reopen. 04 direct international routes to Da Nang, namely: Singapore (operated by Singapore Airlines, Jetstar Asia), Bangkok – Thailand (operated by Thai Vietjet), Kuala Lumpur – Malaysia (operated by Air Asia), Incheon – Korea (operated by Vietjet Air).
It is expected that in the coming time, the city is expected to exploit 10 more airlines to Da Nang: Air Seoul, T’way Air, Vietnam Airlines, Thai Air Asia, Korean Air, Air Busan, Jin Air, Cambodia Angkor Air, Jeju Air, Hong Kong Express Airways. In particular, there is a new route connecting Da Nang with New Delhi (India) operated by Vietjet Air from September 2022 to open up a new international market, the Indian market for Da Nang tourism.
Da Nang City is about 780km from Ha Noi and 870km from Ho Chi Minh City. There are regular buses and trains that go directly to Da Nang from Ha Noi/Ho Chi Minh City.
Da Nang International Airport is the largest airport in the Central Highlands region and the third largest airport in Viet Nam, located in Hai Chau district, less than 3 km from Da Nang city center (Dragon bridge – Han river bridge), completely convenient for the movement of passengers.
By May 2022, there are a total of more than 1,200 accommodation establishments that have reopened with 27,000 rooms with more than 80 accommodations 4-5 stars establishments and equivalent in the city. Accommodation facilities are concentrated mainly in coastal areas (Pham Van Dong, Vo Van Kiet, Nguyen Van Thoai, etc.) and in the city center (Bach Dang, Nguyen Van Linh, etc.).
With the advantage of the airport in the city center and having major routes, the distance and travelling time from the airport to the accommodation facilities is only 15 to 30 minutes on average.
The event will be held at Sheraton Grand Danang Resort, 35 Truong Sa Street, Ngu Hanh Son District, Da Nang.
– Moving from Da Nang International Airport to Sheraton Grand Danang Resort:
Sheraton Grand Danang Resort is about 14.2 km from Da Nang International Airport, equivalent to 24 minutes by car along the route Duy Tan – Tran Thi Ly – Vo Nguyen Giap – Truong Sa.
From Da Nang International Airport to the resort, it is most convenient to use taxis of popular car companies in Da Nang such as Mai Linh, Vinasun, Tien Sa, etc. or you can also use the airport shuttle service for a fee provided by the resort. You can also book shuttle services through apps like Grab, with prices varying depending on vehicle type and time of booking.
The price of a one-way taxi from the airport to the resort is about 210,000 – 250,000 VND (approximately 9-10.7 US Dollar) depending on the type of 4 or 7-seater car, taxi company and time of booking.
Sheraton Grand Danang Resort also provides airport transfers for a fee.
The event will take place at the end of June 2022. According to the weather forecast, the average temperature is about 32-34 0C, it is sunny, cloudy, no rain.
This is the ideal weather to plan to participate in outdoor fun and entertainment activities before and after event.
The event always wishes to receive the companionship of sponsors.
For more information, please contact the Representative of the Organizing Committee:
Danang Investment Promotion Agency
18th floor, Danang Administration Center, 24 Tran Phu, Da Nang
Phone: (0236) 3810054 – Fax: (0236) 3810056 – Website: investdanang.gov.vn
Contact person: Pham Nguyen Hoang Yen (Phone: 0948.386.894 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
The event uses simultaneous interpretation of languages: English, Japanese, and Korean. Chinese will also be supported (please contact Organizing Committee in advance to arrange).
The forum will be available online. Please register online (free) at website https://investdanangforum.com/en/dang-ky/
In addition to the main program, in the afternoon of the same day, a field trip program will be held at Lien Chieu Port – Hi-Tech Park – Concentrated Information Technology Park – Software Park 2.
Exhibition of the Adjusted master plan of Da Nang city to 2030, with a vision to 2045; Planning of functional subdivisions according to the Adjusted master plan of Da Nang city to 2030, with a vision to 2045; Key projects calling for investment will be implemented at 03 locations before, during and after the Forum, including: Sheraton Grand Danang Resort; Administration Center and APEC Park.
Several ground-breaking ceremonies and inauguration ceremonies for projects in the city will be held within the framework of the Forum.
All side events are completely free.
There will always be staffs of the Investment Promotion Agency and interpreters to assist you during the field trips.
For more detailed information about the fied trip program, please contact the Investment Promotion Agency:
Ms. Nguyen Hanh. Tel: (+84)868.765.309. Email: email@example.com
Currently, although the COVID-19 epidemic in Vietnam has been basically controlled. However, to ensure the health of attendees, masks and disinfection are still applied at the event.
Some medical facilities you can refer to:
– CDC Da Nang (affirmative test)
– Da Nang hospital
– Da Nang Lung Hospital
– Da Nang C Hospital
–199 Hospital (Ministry of Public Security)
–Vinmec International Hospital
– Hoan My Hospital
– Family Hospital
– Thien Nhan Center for High-tech Medical Diagnosis
Please confirm your attendance before June 18, 2022
For more information about registration and related information, please contact the Investment Promotion Agency:
- Ms. Thanh Truc (+84)977.994.043
- Ms. Minh Duc (+84)905.407.698
WHAT TO DO BEFORE AND AFTER THE EVENT
As a tourist city, Da Nang is strongly attractive for both domestic and international tourists. Here are some tourist attractions not to be missed when coming to this beautiful coastal city.
– My Khe Beach: My Khe beach has a coastline of more than 900 meters. Famous for its fine white sand, warm water all year round, gentle waves and surrounded by coconut trees, My Khe beach exudes an irresistible beauty.
– Ba Na Hills – a miniature flowery “European” city: Coming here, you will enjoy 4 seasons of the year at the same time in just 1 day. Located on the top of Chua mountain of Hoa Vang district, Da Nang city, it is considered a paradise with many attractive attractions and entertainment spots.
– Marble Mountains – a famous tourist destination in Da Nang with 5 mountains bestowed by nature. This place is famous for its beauty like a fairyland with temples and caves, trees, ringing bells, etc. It is suitable for retreat after a long tiring day of work.
– Nui Than Tai Hot Springs: a masterpiece bestowed by nature, as beautiful as a perfect painting. This will be the place to help visitors get a feeling of freshness, dispel the summer heat with an attractive and interesting water park, swimming pool and wave pool area.
Coming to Da Nang, you should not miss the following shopping places and buying souvenirs:
– Ngo Quyen Vincom Plaza: Young, trendy, dynamic, Ngo Quyen Vincom Plaza is a distinctive feature of the most livable city in Vietnam.
– Parkson Vinh Trung Plaza: Located at Parkson Vinh Trung Plaza Complex, one of the arterial roads in Da Nang including Parkson shopping area, Big C supermarket, entertainment area, CGV cinema, apartments, hotels, offices for rent, conference centers to fully meet the diverse needs of residents and visitors.
– Da Nang Lotte Mart: As the 4th commercial center of Lotte Mart in Vietnam, Lotte is built in a modern style, suitable for the tastes and shopping needs of consumers.
– Han Market: Located in the city center, Han Market is one of the largest markets in Da Nang. This place is full of all kinds of goods for both locals and tourists. The goods here are always fresh and attractive.
– Con market: This is a famous market in Da Nang, visitors can go to Con market to visit and shop for specialties of Da Nang as well as the Central region with reasonable prices. Dubbed as the “food paradise” of Da Nang, it is no wonder that at Cho Con, there are a series of shops selling specialties, diverse in types, models and prices. The most prominent items at Cho Con must include dried beef, dried squid, dried fish, seasoning sauces, fish sauce and jam cakes.
– Non Nuoc stone village: Non Nuoc stone handicraft village is an attractive place to visit in the journey to discover Da Nang tourism. Over 300 years of existence and development, the stone art works here have become handicraft products of unique artistic character and the pride of Da Nang people.
Coming to Da Nang, it will be remiss if you do not enjoy the following dishes:
– Mi Quang (Quang noodle): When mentioning Da Nang, one must mention Mi Quang. This is a famous dish of Da Nang city which is varied with many different flavors, the most popular are Quang noodle with shrimp, chicken, egg, meat served with grilled rice paper and roasted peanuts. Here are some suggestions for some delicious Quang noodle shops: Thi Quang noodle shop- Address: 251 Hoang Dieu, Hai Chau District, Da Nang; Ba Mua Quang noodle shop- Address: 19 Tran Binh Trong, Hai Chau District, Da Nang and Ba Vi Quang noodle shop- Address: 166 Le Dinh Duong, Hai Chau District, Da Nang.
-Pork roll rice paper: Pork roll rice paper is a specialty dish of Da Nang that any visitor coming here wants to enjoy. With a simple way of making, but pork rolls always make those who enjoy to remember. The addresses of delicious pork rolls in Da Nang: Mau Pork Rice Paper Shop (Address 35 Do Thuc Tinh, Cam Le District, Da Nang); Home Restaurant (Address K72/1C Ham Nghi, Thanh Khe District, Da Nang) and Ms. Huong Pork Rice Paper Shop – 364 September 2, Hai Chau District, Da Nang.
– Banh Xeo (Vietnamese crepe): Crispy pancakes combined with shrimp, meat, squid, bean sprouts, etc., served with a dipping sauce prepared according to your own taste that will make you mouth-watering. Some delicious Banh xeo shops in Da Nang for you to choose from: Ms. Duong banh xeo shop (Address K280/23, Hoang Dieu, Hai Chau District, Da Nang); Quang Co Muoi Vietnamese crepe shop (address 23 Chau Thi Vinh Te, Ngu Hanh Son District, Da Nang) and Ms. Hong shop- 84 Le Do, Thanh Khe District, Da Nang.
– Seafood: When it comes to Da Nang tourism, many people often think of a coastal city with a temperate climate, scenery, and many famous scenic spots. This place is also a destination that attracts diners by countless delicious and nutritious dishes, especially Da Nang seafood such as: Pho Seafood Restaurant, My Hanh Restaurant, Lao Dai Restaurant, Be Anh Restaurant, Ba Ro, etc.
After a period of stagnation due to the Covid-19 epidemic, Da Nang has been promoting tourism with many big projects. In particular, besides familiar places to visit such as: Dragon Bridge, Love Bridge, My Khe Beach, Ba Na Hills, etc. recently, APEC Danang Park is a “hot” destination for many visitors to check in. Not only impressed by the majestic appearance, APEC Danang Park also visitors fall for it by the unique architecture inside. The project is a complex of green parks, lawns, gardens, etc. for visitors to relax and entertain. In addition, Da Nang promotes tourism with many festivals and events.
Among the famous places to visit and have fun during the day, Da Nang is also special because the night markets are always busy and crowded. Here, you will be immersed in the vibrant atmosphere of the locals: fun activities, shopping and enjoying the diverse cuisine of the beautiful Central region such as:
–HELIO NIGHT MARKET
When it comes to Da Nang night market, Helio night market is one of the big and famous night markets. This night market is attractive with many activities to enjoy: comfortable and affordable dining, beautiful check-in, shopping, listening to music every night, having fun and forgotting the way home.
– SON TRA NIGHT MARKET
Son Tra Night Market is located at Ly Nam De Street intersecting with Mai Hac De, An Hai Tay Ward, Son Tra, Da Nang, located right on a convenient road, very close to Dragon Bridge, Love Bridge, it is a place to visit and go shopping when visiting Da Nang.
And many lively bars and pubs at night such as: Au Club Da Nang, À La carte rooftop bar, The Holiday Beach Club Da Nang, SKY36 Da Nang.
Some festivals, tourism – cultural – sports events taking place in June 2022 include:
–Route Asia Development Forum 2022, June 5-7, 2022, Danang Exhibition and Convention Center, Pullman Resort, Ariyana International Convention Palace
–”Enjoy Danang” Festival, June 18-15, 2022, Asia Park, Sun World Ba Na Hills Resort, East Sea Park and Da Nang beaches
– Color me Run, 10-12/6/2022, Asia Park
– Da Nang Sailing Competition 2022, 6/2022, Han River
– Da Nang Wonderful Festival, 6/2022, East Sea Park and tourist beaches in the city
– Vietnam Tourism & Yoga Event Series, June 15 -21, 2022, Pham Van Dong Beach, East Sea Park
– Queen of Yoga Vietnam – Miss Yoga Vietnam, June 18 – 19, 2022, East Sea Park
– Miss Brand Vietnam 2022, June 22-30, 2022, Trung Vuong Theater
– Rowing and Canoeing Championships of National Clubs, June 18 – July 2, Ho Dong Nghe,
– Lion Championships Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) Tournament, June 17 – 19, Tien Son Sports Palace
For more detailed information about tourism activities in Da Nang city, please visit: https://danangfantasticity.com/